Darksiders III has yet to be officially announced and it’s been a while since we’ve heard much from the series, but the new game by THQ Nordic has been leaked ahead of time through the game’s Amazon product page. [Thanks, Gematsu.]
Here’s a look at some of the screenshots:
Along with details:
- Play as FURY – a mage who must rely on her whip and magic to restore the balance between good and evil on Earth!
- Harness FURY’s magic to unleash her various forms – each granting her access to new weapons, moves and traversal abilities
- Explore an open-ended, living, free-form game world in which FURY moves back and forth between environments to uncover secrets while advancing the story
- Defeat the Seven Deadly Sins and their servants who range from mystical creatures to degenerated beings
- Darksiders signature art style – expansive post-apocalyptic environments that take the player from the heights of heaven to the depths of hell, dilapidated by war and decay and overrun by nature